Monday, February 27, 2012

A Quick Post

My bday was yesterday so yay me. I'm not a teenager anymore! (Finally!)
Also, in my last post I mentioned that I wanted to avoid sweet until my birthday... That went as planned EXCEPT I did have a Valentine's day dessert (ice cream). But I consider it a win.

This video is also a win for abs:


I've been super good at working out consistently so I'm really proud of myself. I've been running for 15-25 minutes (not including warm-up/cool-down). I've made progress on my incline ability too. Not that I want to build bigger quads, but that is why I do intervals of walking/sprinting/jogging/etc. which helps beat boredom too... My current workout and pump up song is Pink's "Missundaztood" and Alex Winston's "Velvet Elvis" :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment