Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I had a YUMMY salad for lunch!

OMG. I had a freaking great salad for lunch: Half spinach, half romaine, some dried cranberries, sliced almonds, and edamame. Also a cut-up hard-boiled egg and MorningStar chik'n patty. Dressing? Annie's roasted garlic - just a bit though!
I'm also very happy because I did a run before this salad. I got it from a website, basically it is interval training.
1) Walk on a treadmill for 5 minutes at a moderate pace (between 3.5 and 4.0 on most treadmills)
2) After 5 minutes, speed up the treadmill to a jogging pace for one minute (start at 7.0 or 8.0)
3) After one minute of jogging, slow back down to your set moderate pace (somewhere between 3.5 to 4.0 as discussed before)
4) After one minute of moderate, speed up the treadmill to your previous jogging pace, but this time add .5 to the speed (so if you first did 7.0…now you are going to set it at 7.5)
5) After one minute of jogging, you are going to go back to the same set moderate pace for one minute.
6) Alternate every minute between jogging and walking for 20-30 minutes…making sure that you use the same walking speed each time, but increase to jogging speed by .5 until you can't jog any faster for one minute.
I sprinted for about 15 min, total time 25 minutes. Then, I did a little arm work and 30 second plank. Felt good to be back in the game. I was inspired by the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Who wouldn't be inspired by Erin Heatherton?

===

Besides the most beautiful models ever (save Karlie Kloss who, no offense, is NOT VS angel material), I've been reading up on tea and how it help metabolism and all that good stuff. I have a link, of course it is trying to sell something... The important part to take note of is how great wulong/oolong tea and green tea are for fat loss. In fact, I had some oolong for breakfast. The big problem with oolong is that there is some special version of it in the mountains and the altitude and blah, blah, blah. Long story short, 2-3 cups a day! Decaf is  not bad either!

No comments:

Post a Comment