Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yesterday = Bad

Somehow I was under the impression that I should/coud eat a brownie a la mode yesterday. Very stupid. If there is one thing that my throat can't seem to swallow (NOT a dirty joke, okay? ;) ) it is ice cream! So, of course, I ended up puking much of it into a cup... in my boyfriend's room... because the girl's bathroom is very public and very far away. Don't worry, he wasn't there! But it brought me back to time in my life when that was pretty customary. And I'm sad to say that puking yesterday felt oddly, well, it felt good and reviving. Pretty gross. So I started searching for HEALTHY inspiration. Something I think I should think about before I eat and when I make stupid excuses for NOT working out.
I'm very, very glad I found fitspo because thinspo makes me cry and fitspo makes me feel empowered. I think this calls for a pic comparison!
My inspiration then:


My inspiration NOW:
 

I'm concocting a workout routine and calendar, as well as healthy eating "rules/suggestions/guidelines" for my next post. Until then, I got homework and finals in the next few days... Blehhhh.



No comments:

Post a Comment